Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pgisback
    replied
    Geez this is an amazing collection. I've been hitting some decent Patriot cards lately. I'm looking for some Redskins RC Autos that I need or RG3 Rcs that I need. I'd entertain other offers if you are interested though.

The plate is a contenders yellow printing plate variation for Gimmy Garropolo #1/1
    The Select card is an auto of Asa Watson (never heard of him) #1/1
    And the bowman sterling blue wave auto of Garropolo is #/15
    Also the supreme card down below is 2011 and #/10

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    Great additions, I especially like the Garoppolo and the TOTT Brady. Fantastic pick ups!

Toshi

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Brady TOTT Jersey

Garoppolo Absolute

James Jersey

Leave a comment:

• legionofboom
    replied
    Sure do, just got some random throw ins of older cards last week and they were some of our favorites.

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Originally posted by legionofboom View Post
    I have a 2013 Elite Turn of the Century Josh Boyce auto #299. If you need it let me know and we'll send it over to you. Great thread!
    Thanks bud. I appreciate the offer. I actually have it already. Wish I had some decent Hawks to send over your way, but unfortunately they all go to my team trader group I am in. Thanks again! Maybe next time we could work something out. Do you collect anything and everything of the Hawks? Including older cards?

Leave a comment:

• legionofboom
    replied
    I have a 2013 Elite Turn of the Century Josh Boyce auto #299. If you need it let me know and we'll send it over to you. Great thread!

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Nice patches!

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    I updated my totals on the first post here. Not sure when I will get to doing this again. It takes a long time just to count things up! Have to get rolling on my Red Sox collection. Lots to do there!

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    A very nice National Treasures Kevin O'Connell auto multi swatch card! What year was this card produced in?

Thank you in advance,
    Toshi

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    A couple cool new cards...

Kevin O'Connell

Asa Watson

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    Garoppolo

I like the Garoppolo cards the most. Nice variety and a big congratulations on obtaing his auto!

Toshi

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Whites

Last edited by schwood; 01-29-2015, 08:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Garoppolos

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Dobson Patch

Leave a comment:

• jonsportscardz
    replied
    Great Pickups