Any interest in a Danny Amendola auto?

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Nice Patch Auto!

Leave a comment:

• Bill Bates
    replied
    Wow!! You have a great collection. Being a Michigan fan, I really liked that Gallon Auto!

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    Wow, it's been several months since you posted your NE Pats cards, I've been waiting patiently! LOL, very nice lot. My favorite is the Bruschi card, it has somewhat of a 3 dimensional look to it.

Toshi

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Bruschi Jersey

Dobson Jumbo

Gronk Topps Jersey

Watson Patch Auto

White Valor Auto

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    The Garoppolo 3 color patch is my favorite card out of this lot. Still, overall, a very nice pick up!

Toshi

Leave a comment:

• ocanseco55
    replied
    nice pickups!

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Congrats on the adds!

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Gaffney Auto

Garoppolos (the bottom one is again thanks to scollins!!!)

First Randall Gay Auto. Honestly, I had no idea he even had any autos!

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Honestly Toshi, I am not a huge fan of the college uni stuff. I have not been 'actively' chasing this stuff like in the past. I am holding out and trying to get more Pro Uni cards. But this was a break on here, and told fuser I would definitely get in some of his breaks. But, that card is pretty nice. But trying to stick to my guns and hold out for more Pro stuff. Last year I spent way too much on the college uni cards. This year, not so much.

Anywho, thanks for the nice post. As always, a pleasure!

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    Not bad at all! SPx has always been a fantastic product from Upper Deck.

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Originally posted by hayn View Post
    I have to agree with this comment, I've never held any esteem towards group breaks. I have always enjoyed breaking a hobby box or like you mentioned, waiting for costs to drop on players that you enjoy in the hobby. This is the most gratifying and the most positive way in collecting cards. This is just my humble opinion.

Toshi
    With all of this said, I did get this in fuser's break on here...

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    These cards are some of the best lots that you've represented for your Patriots collection! These are extremely nice additions. My favorite is the Kevin O'Connell quad relic FF Rookie Auto Certified card. Great additions my friend. Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    Originally posted by schwood View Post
    I absolutely love that card. I think I got it for like 15 bucks. It certainly pays to wait a while to buy this stuff. Had been getting in a lot of breaks, and honestly, in some I got nothing. So paid like 35 bucks and got zero cards. Nothing. So, I am changing my game plan. Buy stuff a while after it comes out and look to get it much cheaper. Even the Garopollo autos that came out early are going way down in price. But I am trying to steer clear of a lot of College uni stuff. I want to get the guys in the Patriots uniform (even if photoshopped) instead. Going to have to wait on those. But like Dobson, Boyce and even Thompkins has come down in price hugely.

Anyway thanks bud!
    I have to agree with this comment, I've never held any esteem towards group breaks. I have always enjoyed breaking a hobby box or like you mentioned, waiting for costs to drop on players that you enjoy in the hobby. This is the most gratifying and the most positive way in collecting cards. This is just my humble opinion.

Toshi

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    A cool O'Connell Quad Auto

Leave a comment:

Working...
X