Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hayn
    replied
    Wow, thank you so much! I'm honored that you would do that for me. You been so kind and helpful to me, I really appreciate what you do and what you do for CCW!

Toshi

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    That's a silly question my brother! It's like asking a 4 year old; "Do you like chocolate"! LOL! Yes, as you know, I'm easy. If you have dupes, great. If not, no big deal. If I come across any vintage, I'll send them your way without question.

Disney is ridiculous! I went with my kids to the one in California and the one in Florida. I got a discount at the one in California as I was a resident and that I was an Executive Chef working for Marriott at the time. I think it cost us $30.00, the actual cost was $75.00. That was in 2000.

In Florida, we paid $50.00. I was in Orlando for a Contractors Convention and got a discount. The actual cost was $100.00. This was in 2006. I know it went up again. It's the food and drinks that kills you.

That seems like it was a loooong time ago. My Disney is the upcoming National Card Convention. Now that I don't have kids, Mrs. Toshi and I get to treat ourselves. All our income went to the kids, so I know exactly what you and Mrs. Schwood is dealing with. It's tough but in the end, it's worth it.

Now my kids come over just to visit to see how we are doing. I told them when I get much older, I'm going to move away to Rio in Brazil, sit on the beach, catch my meals, and drink rum all day. It's either that or Vietnam or Thailand. Yes, I'm a big dreamer! Dream BIG Schwood, as they say at Disney, they are correct. Dreams do come true if you apply and discipline your mind, body, and spirit.

Take care,
    Toshi

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    The next time I go through my Pats PC, I will scan up some of my vintage stuff I have and post them for you. Will create a new thread just for you when I do my friend. Oh yeah, have a nice Kapp card as well. Actually I think I have a dupe of that. And got some young day Grogans as well and I think a Plunkett or too. But those are later than 60s.

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    So Toshi, unfortunately we are not going to make it to Cleveland. We are planning our trip to Disney next year, and just don't have the money to do both. Disney is really expensive. When we do come to Cleveland, which I hope in the next however many years, we will surely look you up.

As for vintage. I love vintage cards. They are just a lot harder to come by. There were no great Pats players back then. Or very few. You know, when they really stunk up the joint that is. But, I do have a few Parillis and others, but nothing huge. If you ever come across any I would love to trade you for them. Do you like vintage football as well? I am sure to have some dupes in my boxes I would gladly send you. Let me know!

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    It's very interesting that in the 2013 collecting season, you have a huge amount of a Topps Musemum Collection. Just out of curiosity, do you collect vintage New England Patriots Cards? When I mean vintage, I'm talking about pre-1960's. Or do you prefer nor have no preference in regards to modern/vintage products.

The reason for my inquired interest is that I'd like to see if you have the old school Leaf, Bowman, and Topps. As you are well aware, I love the modern cards in that they have great attributions of RPA's yet, my affinity with vintage old school cards are so interesting and carry such historic value in this regards. Take care, say hello to your family, especially my very young collecting partner Sam, and enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

Toshi

P.S. When will you be arriving in Cleveland for your vacation? I can't wait to have lunch with you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    The last of the newest Pats stuff. Two new Dobsons...

Leave a comment:

• whitney777
    replied
    Great adds bud.

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    Wow, nice lot of Patriots cards! I see you were a very busy collector, congratulations on your newly acquired cards.

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

Toshi

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    First Asa Watson Auto

And a sweet Welker Patch

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    3 New Thompkins Autos...

Turkey Red

Crown Royale

Select

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    A totally sweet Ridley I picked up...

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    First TJ Moe Auto...

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    These are easily my best cards of this guy. Considering they are the only ones of this guy...well...

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Jamie Collins Auto /49

A couple cool new Dobsons
    Thanks leedawg for this one!

Nasty Triple THreads! Thanks Ebay!

Really nice NT!

A bunch more getting uploaded. Today at some point!

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Amendola Strata Auto /50

Collins Contenders Auto

Vereen Jumbo Jersey

Welker Crowning Glory

Leave a comment:

Working...
X