Some Garoppolos

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Two Easley autos from Bowman

Refractor (thanks scollins!)

Blue Refractor /99 (thanks KevAlan!)

Jeremy Gallon Auto (first one of his!)
    Last edited by schwood; 08-30-2014, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Picked this up the other day. Thought it was kind of cool. Haven't seen many of these...

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    I absolutely love that card. I think I got it for like 15 bucks. It certainly pays to wait a while to buy this stuff. Had been getting in a lot of breaks, and honestly, in some I got nothing. So paid like 35 bucks and got zero cards. Nothing. So, I am changing my game plan. Buy stuff a while after it comes out and look to get it much cheaper. Even the Garopollo autos that came out early are going way down in price. But I am trying to steer clear of a lot of College uni stuff. I want to get the guys in the Patriots uniform (even if photoshopped) instead. Going to have to wait on those. But like Dobson, Boyce and even Thompkins has come down in price hugely.

Anyway thanks bud!

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Sick triple threads card!

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Originally posted by tsands11 View Post
    Yeah the 3 prime yes not the bowman sterling yet, have not added it yet. I hit all 3 of them on 2 box team break, along with a brady/gronk base gold

Nice stuff bud!

Leave a comment:

• tsands11
    replied
    Yeah the 3 prime yes not the bowman sterling yet, have not added it yet. I hit all 3 of them on 2 box team break, along with a brady/gronk base gold

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Sweet Dobson supreme, and Vereen TTT. As always nice adds man, between you, toshi, and roadrunner's 264 threads, I always have something enjoyable to read and look at. Still holding onto my 2 Prime autos, and /10 ball piece, bowman sterling GU. I love the prime #/10 ball piece man, not one of my more favorite players but one of my more liked cards out of my pc.
    THanks bud. Do you have scans of the cards you are talking about? Would love to see them at some point!

Leave a comment:

• tsands11
    replied
    Sweet Dobson supreme, and Vereen TTT. As always nice adds man, between you, toshi, and roadrunner's 264 threads, I always have something enjoyable to read and look at. Still holding onto my 2 Prime autos, and /10 ball piece, bowman sterling GU. I love the prime #/10 ball piece man, not one of my more favorite players but one of my more liked cards out of my pc.

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    I have been slowing on what I pick up these days. The college uni cards I am not necessarily chasing (in terms of Autos and such). But there are some guys I want to get an auto of, and will snag one when the deal is there. And I also like to get one of even of the guys they snag up undrafted. Like Asa Watson. So, I do that when I can and then am actually going to wait out until the Pats uni cards come out of the guys that they actually drafted. Like Easley and the others. Just hope they make the team and they make cards of them in the Pats uni. A guy like Gallon. I hope I can get a card of his in the Pats uni. But I may pick one of his letter autos up as well. Just to make sure I get an auto of his.

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    That's a once lot of high end cards. I love these type of cards, especially the Supreme and Triple Threads. The Upper Deck Letterman Patch stands out the most. Great pick ups as usual and congratulations!

Toshi

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Picked up a few new ones...

Dobson Supreme Auto

Taylor Price Patch Auto

Shane Vereen Triple THreads (Nasty!)

James White Letterman Auto (First auto of his!)

Leave a comment:

• tsands11
    replied
    No worries, if I ever do decided to move the dobson's you will be the 1st to know.

Tim

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Nice pick ups man, congrats. I am still debating on letting my 13' Prime dobson copper/silver rainbow autos, and my GU ball piece #/10 go of him. My luck is I get rid of them and then he blows up. But I deff like your dobson cards man they are nice. My son has a contenders taylor price rookie auto on card he may be trading out soon, I will keep you in mind if u need it buddy.
    If you are collecting them for investment, I can't say for sure, but give him another year at least. And also, they say year 3 is typically huge for receivers to blossom.

Thanks on the Price, but I have both variations of that one already! I have a lot of stuff in my collection. Typically hard for people to find stuff I can use. Unless it is brand new within the past year.

Leave a comment:

• tsands11
    replied
    Nice pick ups man, congrats. I am still debating on letting my 13' Prime dobson copper/silver rainbow autos, and my GU ball piece #/10 go of him. My luck is I get rid of them and then he blows up. But I deff like your dobson cards man they are nice. My son has a contenders taylor price rookie auto on card he may be trading out soon, I will keep you in mind if u need it buddy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X