Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hayn
    replied
    Without question, THE card is the 2013 Spectra Jersey Tom Brady. Actually, my preference is anything Tom Brady is THE card! Nice 2013 pick ups Schwood. Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Brady Spectra Jersey /99

Jamie Collins Auto

Dobson Strata Clear Cut

Dobson RPM

Vereen Museum

Leave a comment:

• ManInTheMirror
    replied
    I just called................to say........................sweet pickups!!!

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    I like them myself bud. Especially the Phenoms and the Museum. The patches are nice, and the card design on each is sleek.

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    Now these cards I really like! The color and design just grabs your eyes, each time you look at these cards, you find something new.

Congratulations!
    Toshi

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    A few newbs...

Vereen Patch Auto

Watson Patch Auto

Ridley Logo Auto

Dobson Patch

Dobson Patch Auto (Nasty!)

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    Very interesting graphics on the Museum Collection. Also this card has a great layout and utilizes a balance of players. I would like to see more muti-colored patches on such a high end card, but that seems to be the direction for Panini as well. Hopefully in 2014 products, this will change. Great card, congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    First Museum from this year...

Gronk, Ridley, Boyce, Dobson

Leave a comment:

• road_runner_1964
    replied
    Just got a Dobson Pink 264/399 in and it had a Chrome Blue Wave Refractor, do you need it, want it? PM your addy if so.

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    At the earliest the upcoming draft, at the latest, OTA.

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Got this redemption in yesterday...

So, do they have him signing autographs while he sits in his jail cell? Or are these just leftovers. The funniest part of this card is that I put the redemption in the same time I put in the redemption for a Chandler Jones Patch card out of the same product. I wonder how long it will take for them to cut up the jersey and make the patch card. Any guesses?

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    Thank you for taking the time out and answering my questions. It's always great to see and learn how other collectors create their unique sets of sports cards.

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Well of course, some more Dobsons...

Strata

Star Rookie

Prime with Williams

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    One more noteable to add.

Ty Warren Auto

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    To answer you questions...

My favorite Pats player is probably Kevin Faulk. No, I am not a Tom Brady fanatic. I mean I like him and all, and he is a super football player, but I always loved Kevin Faulk. And Troy Brown was another one that was one of my favorites.

Now, all time favorite cards. That is a tough one. I love this new Tom Brady GU/Auto probably as well as any.

In terms of patch card. I really love the patch on this card, and the card itself is cool. I love the new blue wave texture on these cards.

I don't know really about a favorite rookie card. I have so many, and all unscanned, that I probably could not pick one in particular.

Most expensive would either be the above Brady or the Brady ROokie auto form Fleer Autographics...

An estimated count of Pats cards in my collection? When I created this thread, I did a count, and not sure where I was at then. But in May of 2012 I was at over 1100 unique GU and/or Autos in my collection. I am sure I have hundreds more than that. I would say somewhere around 1500 unique GU/Autos at this point. As for total unique cards in my collection, including base and such and inserts, rookies, all that jazz, when I got my supercollector status on another site in 2011, I had over 5000 unique Patriots cards. If I were to guess how many unique I had now, I would have to say probably well over 8000. That is probably the best guess I could come up with. I haven't had time to do a real count on these. I am thinking as I am collating and transitioning my collection, I will do a count and get an overall count just to see where I am at. When I do, I will put it up on this thread in the first post for sure bud.

Thank you as well for the nice words on my collection.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X