No announcement yet.

My 264/ Collection on Cardboard Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First off is a freebie, after I got refunded. Postal service turned into an accordion, since the seller didn't at any other protection, aka filler card.

2002 Sweet Spot Sage Rosenfels 264/450

A couple freebies from slugger3469, Joe Monge. I met Joe at the Nationals this year and found a card that I wanted from him (see below). I received it recently with these two fine "variant" additions.

2006 Elite Eli Manning / Phil Simms 0264/1000

2012 Crown Royale Courtney Upshaw 264/399

Another freebie from my friend down under, thanks Alex (OZTATAR).

2014 Elite Johnny Manziel 264/499

Another Elite, but better since he is a Packer....

2014 Elite Jeff Janis 264/999

An awesome older "variant"....

1998 Collectors Edge Len Dawson 0264/2000

Ebay find and actually have 3 of the 4 now (Black, Pink and now Camo. Just need the Purple).

2012 Topps Chrome Randy Moss Camo 264/499

So while at the Nationals, my son and I happened upon a seller who had Luck, RGIII and Tannehill Camos recently RCR'd, all 9.5. He said his three cards were part of the complete camo set he was trying to sell. I got to talking to him and my collection came to light and recognized it from Blowout. I asked to check his set. Low and behold the last card, the first one I checked was my number. I made arrangements to try and replace it and swap it out, as long as he hadn't sold it. I found a replacement, sent it to him and then waited patiently. The post office took about 3 times longer than they should have, but obviously since the two above came with it, it made it. Thank you Joe for helping my collection and being a great hobbyist.

2012 Topps Chrome Tom Brady Camo 264/499

#133 for this year's chase.....

2013 Topps Chrome Von Miller Camo 264/499

Another Nationals story. My son and I were walking through the maze of tables and ran into another Blowout member whom recognized me (I had a freakin' 264 jersey, what isn't to recognize) and said that he just busted some boxes and pulled a Fitz camo 264/499. It was in the car and when he got home, he would send it to me. Well, he did just that. Thank you jackmac1983 (Jack), this makes #134 of this year's chase....

2013 Topps Chrome Larry Fitzgerald Camo 264/499

Finally, a card I chased a few time in razzes and pretty much said the heck with it. Winner of the card contacted me, and we struck a deal.

2012 Black Andrew Luck 264/349

Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• An ebay find....

2014 Topps Peyton Manning Pink 264/499

Seven pickups from COMC.....

This ex-Buckeye purchased the home of a good friend of mine, pretty cool.

2009 Rookie & Stars BJ Mullens 264/299

7th one of these from this set....

2008 Prestige Will Franklin 264/999

An SPA addition.....

2003 SP Authentic Mike Pinkard 0264/1200

A GOAT addition....

2001 Quantum Leaf Dan Marino 0264/1000

And a trio of Packer additions.....

2007 Topps Chrome Julius Peppers 264/869

2014 Upper Deck Jared Abbrederis 264/430

2013 Topps Chrome Datone Jones Purple 264/499

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• That 2012 Black Luck gold auto is a sweet card in it'self and for a collector to land something like that of him at a time like this when he is cards are really hot, plus to boot its the #264/349 you collect must have been a sweet feeling when you landed it man. Congrats and as always I enjoy reading this thread because this shows so much drive for certain cards, ever since seeing this everytime I hit a card thats #'d I check it to see if its something you could use, and I will continue to look out for #264/xxxx cards.

Good luck hunting more 264's

Tim
        http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Comment

• I have browsed your thread several times and have always felt amazed at the diversity of your collection! It is obvious that you have worked very hard to chase down these cards! I too have found myself checking #d cards for that "264"

Happy Collecting!
          Le
          -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
          sigpic
          I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

Comment

• Crazy man 264,

Awesome find on the Luck "Black"! That was my first ever high end hit! Nice finds on the rest of your 264 aquisitions!
            I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Originally posted by tsands11 View Post
              That 2012 Black Luck gold auto is a sweet card in it'self and for a collector to land something like that of him at a time like this when he is cards are really hot, plus to boot its the #264/349 you collect must have been a sweet feeling when you landed it man. Congrats and as always I enjoy reading this thread because this shows so much drive for certain cards, ever since seeing this everytime I hit a card thats #'d I check it to see if its something you could use, and I will continue to look out for #264/xxxx cards.

Good luck hunting more 264's

Tim
              Tim.....I have passed on Luck 264's before due to expense, but since he had no SPx or SP Authentic, had to get something. Got my eye on a 9.5 that I am debating. Thanks for stopping by.

Originally posted by 87hokie View Post
              I have browsed your thread several times and have always felt amazed at the diversity of your collection! It is obvious that you have worked very hard to chase down these cards! I too have found myself checking #d cards for that "264"

Happy Collecting!
              Le
              Thank you Le for stopping by, commenting and looking out for my number.

Originally posted by hayn View Post
              Crazy man 264,

Awesome find on the Luck "Black"! That was my first ever high end hit! Nice finds on the rest of your 264 aquisitions!

Thanks, Toshi

-------------------------------------------

First off a wonderful freebie from northicehero99, Thank You Brian.

2007 Threads Johnnie Lee Higgins 264/500

A long overdue COMC purchase from their Canadian office....

2007 SP Authentic Joe Staley 264/999

A couple of cheap ebay purchases.....

2011 Topps Gold Jonathan Stewart 0264/2011

2009 Score Austin Collie 264/599

Made a sweet deal for a Lacy BGS 9.5 and received this fine freebie too. Thank you Tim Gottsch, dagooch. He actually pulled this in 2011 and never looked at the numbering until lately...thank you sir.

2011 Limited Randall Cobb 264/299

Finally added a rookie of a future GOAT (although pains me to say it)......

2000 Absolute Tom Brady 0264/3000

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Your 264 Tom a brandy rookie card.

Ok, ok, ok!!!! So 264 crazy man, LOL. Hence my new "Nickname" to you, I hope you don't mind as only you, have this epiphany on it's own!

I recognize all your other cards in this of the newest "Showcase", but the 2000 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Tom Brady #195 (0264/3000) has to be one of the pinnacle cards of your set of 264 collection portrayed in "Football Showcase". If it's not, you're as ill as I am. LOL! Then, If it is then it's in my top 4 including but not to exclude the Favre, Luck (2012 Panini Black RPA), Brady, and a Marino 264!

To find and obtain a Brady, let alone a 264 is a miracle worthy of the good book in itself from none other than the Bible in it's self!

I did not comment on your previous trades in regards to your "National Card Show" in itself due to a concussion I received, to be able to network on any level at such high intensity or any other is but a feat. Still, I must add that the 2012 Panini Black is in my 2nd. top 4 overall cards second to only my favorite cards from your 264 collection.

Here's something no one has commented on, your insistence and discipline it takes to aquire such a collection, let alone the MOST IMPORTANT FACT, your storage facilities in accordance respectively. Many serious collectors understand the gravity of storage and protection of all collectibles. This is a hobby all on it's own and carries an incredible premium is second to only stand alone to a collection.
                Last edited by hayn; 09-25-2014, 06:25 AM.
                I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

• P.S. The 2011 Panini Limited team die cut jersey Auto Randall Cobb #221 (264/299) is in my top 20th in my personal collection in of your 264 collection!

Comment

• Love the nickname, Toshi. Check these and a few more "variants" posting soon, too.....
                    ---------------------------

Four (4) adds to share from this weeks mail.....#409-412 to the SPx 264/ PC.

#409.......2013 SPx Stedman Bailey 264/475

#410......2014 SPx Brendon Kay 264/299

#411.....2010 SPx Michael Hoomanawanui 264/599

#412.....2008 SPx Yvenson Bernard 264/399

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Another week of travels and another pile of 264 "variant" mail.....

Thanks to sliqwill (Jason) for this addition.....

2004 Leaf Rookie & Stars Karlos Dansby 264/999

Next five (5) additions are compliments of OZTATAR, thank you as always Alex. You definitely add variety to my "variant" PC.

2013-14 Court Kings Adrian Dantley 264/349

2012 Momentum Bernard Pierce 264/375

2011 Limited Mohamed Sanu 264/299

2014 Rookie & Stars Mike Evans 264/299

A personal favorite.....

2014 Red Sonja Berserker 264/500

Picked this up off the bay.....paid a little more than expected, but it is a Gold Bar.

2004 Topps Signature Edition Philip Rivers 264/500 BGS 9.5

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• So "Crazy Man 264",

This is the most diverse and unique sets you've ever showcased on your 264 thread! Beautiful! First off, I love this set in that almost every other card is an autographed card. Second, that Mohamed Sanu Limited Phenom card is so nicely done in graphics and design, it verges on the point of perfection. Third and final is the Red Sonja card. Wow, is this how comics are drawn now, I recall "The Archie's" in that how hot Veronica and Betty were. But Red Sonja blows it all up! Thanks for sharing.

Toshi

P.S. The Sanu and Sonja are my favorite cards in this lot!
                        Last edited by hayn; 10-05-2014, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayn View Post
                          So "Crazy Man 264",

This is the most diverse and unique sets you've ever showcased on your 264 thread! Beautiful! First off, I love this set in that almost every other card is an autographed card. Second, that Mohamed Sanu Limited Phenom card is so nicely done in graphics and design, it verges on the point of perfection. Third and final is the Red Sonja card. Wow, is this how comics are drawn now, I recall "The Archie's" in that how hot Veronica and Betty were. But Red Sonja blows it all up! Thanks for sharing.

Toshi

P.S. The Sanu and Sonja are my favorite cards in this lot!
                          Yea, Red Sonja is nice, but this one is nice too.....

----------------------------------------------------

2011 SP Authentic DeMarco Murray 264/699

This makes 23/34 or 67.6% of the set in 264 fashion.

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Yes, the Yoko Kumada is a very nice card.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayn View Post
                              Yes, the Yoko Kumada is a very nice card.

----------------------------------------------

Quite the variety in today's mail.....

Love these.....(8 in hand)

2009 Americana John Wayne / Natalie Woods 264/500

Also love this set.....(6 in hand)

2001 Leaf Certified Materials Leonard Davis 264/400

....and another SPA (138 in hand)

2005 SP Authentic Erasmus James 264/850

Last edited by road_runner_1964; 10-12-2014, 09:48 AM.

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Random eBay pickups.....

2009-10 SPx Jhonas Enroth 264/799

2013 SP Threads Marcus Lattimore 264/275

2002 SP Authentic Cliff Russell 264/850

Addition # 413 to the 264/ SPx PC

2013 SPx Jordan Rodgers 264/299

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment