No announcement yet.

My 264/ Collection on Cardboard Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys, Indians, and the Apollo space flights were things that I recall in my childhood growing up. These things are so far beyond the past that modern day generations have no idea of who John Wayne and Natalie Wood was.

Those were much simpler days within the times! Thanks for sharing that special card. It's brought back fond memories of myself dressed up as a cowboy for Halloween.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Toshi, thank you for the continued comments and dialogue.
      -----------------------

A couple from the bay.....

Favorite Hockey Club...the Blue Jackets......

2007-08 SPx Kris Russell 264/999

Another Topps addition....have both Pink and Camo

2013 Topps Brandon Weeden Camo 264/399

A purchase off BO. Thanks Valponick (Nick) for the addition....

2014 Topps Richard Sherman Camo 264/399

Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Just looking at the base Topps cards, I can't wait for Chrome to debut!
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayn View Post
          Just looking at the base Topps cards, I can't wait for Chrome to debut!
          Me too......

-------------------------

A nice Buckeye addition....

2014 Certified Bradley Roby 264/399

Found #136 of the 2013 TC chase in a lot on the bay.......

2013 Topps Chrome Jason Witten Camo 264/499

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• I just purchased a hobby box of 2013 Certified last week. This was my very first Hobby box I've ever purchased consecutively since 2012. No matter what the draft class, I will continue in my certified purchasing genre. I feel this us one of the most recognized products since the infomous Donruss Playoff days. It's truly nostalgic!

I don't know whom Bradley Ropey is but the card alone truly stands out among other series like the Freshman Fabric items Certified is known for. As for Chrome? What can one say except, I never knew that cards could be so legendary in that of Chrome products. Great lot for a pick up of eBay.

I just won a bid on a 2012 Panini Absolute Rookie Auto Materials Brock Osweiler. Once I receive it, I will showcase the card on my Absolute RPA complete set. Next card? Alshon Jerffery!

Toshi

P.S. What is the average price that you bid on via eBay, and how many 264 do you own now? Thank you in advance!

Comment

I just purchased a hobby box of 2013 Certified last week. This was my very first Hobby box I've ever purchased consecutively since 2012. No matter what the draft class, I will continue in my certified purchasing genre. I feel this us one of the most recognized products since the infomous Donruss Playoff days. It's truly nostalgic!

I don't know whom Bradley Ropey is but the card alone truly stands out among other series like the Freshman Fabric items Certified is known for. As for Chrome? What can one say except, I never knew that cards could be so legendary in that of Chrome products. Great lot for a pick up of eBay.

I just won a bid on a 2012 Panini Absolute Rookie Auto Materials Brock Osweiler. Once I receive it, I will showcase the card on my Absolute RPA complete set. Next card? Alshon Jerffery!

Toshi

P.S. What is the average price that you bid on via eBay, and how many 264 do you own now? Thank you in advance!
              The average price I have paid, based on my tracking....hmmmmmmm. This isn't all inclusive, I did not maintain good records early. But of the total 1,370 football "variants", I have pricing for 972 of them. Average price $9.27 (Total - $9,007.39)

Total 264s: "variants" - 1581, SPx - 412 for a total count of 1993. Six yet to be shown, so actually at 1,999. Man big milestone coming.

-----------------------------------------------------

Home from a great weekend at my Son's wedding.

First couple are freebies from my friend from down under....thanks Mate.

2013 Playbook Terrance Williams 264/271

....and he continues to add diversity to my PC. A sketch card....

2005 Robots the Movie Artist Chris Moreno 264/524

A couple off the bay....

2006 Topps Finest Jerry Porter 264/299

#137 for the Topps Chrome Chase.......found it in a lot.

2013 Topps Chrome Patrick Willis Pink 264/399

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Thank you for the reply, you are really going to hit some milestones very soon. I like the Robots card from this lot. It's just so different!

Toshi

Comment

• Some nice "variant" additions.....with my SPx PC, I have eclipsed 2,000 - 264s...

Played for THE Ohio State University.....

2011 Timeless Treasures Beanie Wells 264/499

Found some Chromage on COMC.....

2012 Topps Chrome Ndamukong Suh Pink 264/399

2012 Topps Chrome Markelle Martin Pink 264/399

2012 Topps Chrome Steve Smith Camo 264/499

2013 Topps Chrome Kerwynn Williams Black 264/299

....and my favorite non-sport set

2009 Americana Vivien Leigh / Marlow Brando 264/500

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• The set that started the serial # craze.....#414 to the SPx PC....

1998 SPx Finite Jake Plummer Uncommonvalor 0264/1620

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• A chromage addition....

2012 Topps Chrome Matthew Stafford Camo 264/499

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• "A Streetcar Named Desire". Marlon Brando. Phenomenal.

Comment

"A Streetcar Named Desire". Marlon Brando. Phenomenal.
                          Thanks, Toshi......

--------------------------------

Thanks guys. Operating Software needs updated and haven't scanned for over month, so took some pics to share some updates.

Here are a few SP Authentics......

2005 SP Authentic Kevin Burnett 264/850

2005 SP Authentic Kyle Orton 264/699

2009 SP Authentic Patrick Turner 264/999

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• I love the simple graphics of SP Authentics. It does not utilize the chrome type of technology nor loud colors that lure collectors to products as such. SP Authentics has great card stock, player recognition, and just an overall design that is subtle yet able to conveye to the collector the excitement that we call football.

My first experience with SP Authentics comes from the 2012 series. I purchased a hobby box from my LCS and two complete sets from eBay and have never looked back!

Beautiful 3 card lot.

Toshi

Comment

• Thanks, Toshi....another SPa for the pile. I actually have 16 of the RPA from 2009.

---------------------------

A few phone photos.....still have gotten the scanner situation resolve, but a couple of adds....

2013 Topps Chrome Sam Bradford Pink 264/399

2014 Topps Chrome Peyton Manning Pink 264/399

2009 SP Authentic Andre Brown 264/999

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Very nice pink refractors of Bradford and Manning. Topps does a great job with colored parallels. I see that you have another SP Authentics. Who is the NYG player? I love the RPA products, you get jersey, patch, auto all in one card. Congratulations on your newly aquired 264 lot.

Toshi

Comment

Working...
                                X