Clear All

• A trio of 2013 showings....

2013 Topps Chrome Arian Foster Black 264/299

2013 Topps Chrome Josh Boyce Auto 264/600

2013 Topps Chrome Cobi Hamilton Purple 264/499

Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Wow, this lot is exciting as it's all 2014 Topps Chrome. This is the first time ever, that I've seen, a black refractor.

Great auto of Josh Boyce!
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Thanks, Toshi. Hope you had a good Christmas.

--------------------------

Merry Christmas all and a Happy New Year!

A few chrome additions.............

2014 Topps Chrome Cecil Shorts Camo 264/499

2014 Topps Chrome Zach Mettenberger Camo 264/499

And thanks to Salmon1 (Pete) for getting this one to me.

2014 Topps Chrome Pierre Garcon Black 264/299

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Very nice Camo cards especially the black refractor. Rare and hard indeed to pull such a refractor. Also, all players depicted are great players especially from the likes of Pierre Garçon.

I had a very good Christmas, thank you for inquiring. It was quiet and simple with my two grown children and their significant others. A traditional dinner staple for the Miura Christmas tradition, prime rib. I also wish you a happy New Years as well to wish the same to all forum members!

Toshi
          I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayn View Post
            Very nice Camo cards especially the black refractor. Rare and hard indeed to pull such a refractor. Also, all players depicted are great players especially from the likes of Pierre Garçon.

I had a very good Christmas, thank you for inquiring. It was quiet and simple with my two grown children and their significant others. A traditional dinner staple for the Miura Christmas tradition, prime rib. I also wish you a happy New Years as well to wish the same to all forum members!

Toshi
            Thank you Toshi, Happy New Years to you and yours.....
            ---------------------------

A few Chrome additions.....

2013 Topps Chrome Manti Te'o Purple 264/499

Thanks to skillovermyluck for this addition:

2014 Topps Chrome AJ Green Black 264/299

Thanks to mnvikingstwins for snagging this one:

2014 Topps Chrome Ra'Shede Hageman Camo 264/499

An ebay find.....

2014 Topps Chrome Bradley Roby Pink 264/399

Picked this one up from bedler, thank you....

2014 Topps Chrome Storm Johnson Black 264/299

Next five additions come from local friend sniping the crap out of me. Thanks, Chris.

2013 Topps Chrome Josh Boyce Purple 264/499

2014 Topps Chrome Brandon Coleman Pink 264/399

2014 Topps Chrome Devonta Freeman Camo 264/499

2014 Topps Chrome Marion Grice Black 264/299

2014 Topps Chrome Von Miller Pink 264/399

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• This lot, that you have has out did itself from the previous post. Several high profile players in conjunction with some very low numbered cards would be a welcomed product in anyone's collection. I definitely enjoy seeing the variety of the different refractors. Very nice job!

Toshi

Comment

• Not quite as much as last lot Toshi, but more chromage....

-----------------------------

A find from CardCollector (Ryan) at a show....thanks, again.

2013 Topps Chrome Cam Newton Camo 264/499

Freebie from his case bust, from Jacob Powers, thank you.

2014 Topps Chrome Bishop Sankey Camo 264/499

A couple of ebay finds....#146 for the 2013 set chase

2013 Topps Chrome DJ Swearinger Black 264/299

In a lot of four.....

2014 Topps Chrome Bradley Roby Black 264/299

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Yes, I agree that on a volume stand point, this lot is smaller. With that said, how does this look and act? I'm here looking at your Cam Newton Camo card while I'm watching the playoff game with the Carolina Panthers vs Seattle Seahawks! "Synchronousity"! Still, one or 100 cards, your 264 collection never ceases to impress me time and time again. Thank you for sharing.

Your fellow forum member,

Toshi

Comment

• 147 for the 2013 Topps Chrome chase.....

2013 Topps Chrome Geno Smith Auto 264/447

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Nice auto, I am curios as to Geno Smith's future with the New York Jets. We will have to definitely wait until 2016 football season. I have a E.J. Manuel auto card and I know he wasn't that bad until they benched him, oh well. Life goes on and so does card collecting.

Comment

Nice auto, I am curios as to Geno Smith's future with the New York Jets. We will have to definitely wait until 2016 football season. I have a E.J. Manuel auto card and I know he wasn't that bad until they benched him, oh well. Life goes on and so does card collecting.
                        I like EJ, hope he gets another shot. With Orton retiring, I am sure he will.

--------------------------

2011 Gold Standard Cam Newton 264/299

2013 Topps Chrome Cobi Hamilton Pink 264/399

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Superman

The Panini Gold Standard are some of the best looking and visually enhanced cards I've ever collected. The photo does not do justice to the actual view with a card in hand. The cost on the secondary market is extremely reasonable, as oppose to a new hobby box. I believe they were going for $140.00 with 11 or 12 cards per hobby box.

The Cam Newton with jersey is a tough card to find, it's almost akin to the cards with a actual 22k gold piece imbedded in the card. I would love to break a box open and pull a 22k gold piece and or one with a diamond imbedded in the card.

Comment

The Panini Gold Standard are some of the best looking and visually enhanced cards I've ever collected. The photo does not do justice to the actual view with a card in hand. The cost on the secondary market is extremely reasonable, as oppose to a new hobby box. I believe they were going for $140.00 with 11 or 12 cards per hobby box.

The Cam Newton with jersey is a tough card to find, it's almost akin to the cards with a actual 22k gold piece imbedded in the card. I would love to break a box open and pull a 22k gold piece and or one with a diamond imbedded in the card.
                            I agree Toshi, ended up snagging a few more of the Gold Standard cards due to be in coming.

----------------------------------------

Thanks to Eddie Pierson for this find.....

2002 Topps Chrome Aaron Brooks 264/599

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Aaron Brooks

I can't wait to see your Gold Standard additions! What year was the Brooks card from? I've never seen such a design coming from Topps Chrome. It has a minimalist look to it and it's very clean in design and graphics, endly, it's a very beautiful card.

Toshi

Comment

I can't wait to see your Gold Standard additions! What year was the Brooks card from? I've never seen such a design coming from Topps Chrome. It has a minimalist look to it and it's very clean in design and graphics, endly, it's a very beautiful card.

Toshi
                                Brooks was from 2002, Toshi. More Gold Standard on the way.

--------------------------------------

SPx adds....

2013 SPx Rodney Smith 264/299

2013 SPx Le'Veon Bell 264/475

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X