Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mariners designated Milton Bradley for assignment..

About time..13 million owed to him, obviously they'll end up releasing him, any team that signs him to any contract would be silly, he had so much potential, and was huge for my fantasy team when he was in Texas for one year, but the guy is a cancer to a team.

Mariners calling up a few young guys though..Looks like they're ready to see if their top prospects can cut it in the majors..

If they pan out, the AL West could be solid. The A's have crazy good pitching with no offense, and the Mariners have some really nice young players (King Felix, Pineda, Ackley, Smoak etc)

Angels if they have Haren/Weaver to what they've been doing can be competitve, Texas can hit against anyone, and some solid pitchers (Wilson to lead the rotation)

Comment

Sorry for the Tigers talk but Raburn hits 9th tonight, ABOUT TIME.

Comment

Comment

If I got $1 everytime I annoyed someone, I'd be rich

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post

uh.............. wtf is wrong with you? LOL

Comment

lol thats what I feel as though Gladdy is doing to me. I'm letting him kick me in the nuts repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                uh... Jeter is better than AT LEAST 27 of the other starters in the league at the same position in my opinion
                Asdrubal Cabrera, Hanley Ramirez, Jose Reyes, Troy Tulowitzki, Elvis Andrus, Starlin Castro....all are currently better than Jeter.

And that's just off the top of my head.
                Last edited by jsab4807; 05-09-2011, 02:45 PM.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                  Asdrubal Cabrera, Hanley Ramirez, Jose Reyes, Troy Tulowitzki, Elvis Andrus, Starlin Castro....all are currently better than Jeter.

And that's just off the top of my head.
                  Nope, I was told Tulo, Hanley and Castro are, the rest are worse than Jeter.

I mean as of today, JA-Honny Peralta is doing what Jeter is, thats bad, since well..you know my feelings on Peralta

Comment

Already got 3 watches on the Peja!

Comment

got a NEW ENTRY in the photo Scavenger hunt LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by raptorbill
                      How about these! I am totally mummified with toilet paper!

Comment

Scrub Scherzer now 6-0..

Comment

Got 4 watchers on the Peja! Woo! I hope that thing takes off.

Comment

Oh and Ryan Perry as i've said before, worthless..he's on Brad Thomas level for me now..send him to Toledo..should've been 10-2 final, walks the bases loaded, and made the team use Valverde..worthless player Perry is

Comment

Still 5.5 games back of Cleveland. Tigers need to go on a 10 game winning streak and shrink that head to 2 or 3.

Comment

Considering they were on a 7 game losing streak last weekend, being 5.5 back is pretty lucky. 2 games at Minnesota, no reason why the Tigers can't take both games..then 3 at home vs KC

time to put in work, the starting pitching is doing good..Twins are in extra's..hope the game goes on all night..Tigers as of late have crushed Liriano it seems, who pitches tommorow, with a bullpen thats been used the night before, could mean bad things if he isn't on the top of his game

Comment

Working...
                                X