Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just listed a mystery sale price card on ebay. I have no clue what this will sell for. All the PEJA 1/1's sell for $125 +

Comment

I say 28 bucks

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Id be happy with that. I probably would have got 5 bucks if I tried to sell it a month ago.

Comment

probably screwed myself on this one. I listed it as an auction. Feel free to bid. It may go cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            Nope none at all.. However seems to make sense for you
            I havent watched a Hockey game until this 2nd round series, ever.

If they lose, I won't care, it'll be just another day..if they win I get to work more..

Can't make that make any more sense than it does

Comment

To not clog up that Yankee thread..Derek Jeter has as much range at shortstop as Jhonny Peralta..which is virtually none..and both don't make many errors thus far...because they can't get to the balls

Comment

how is that cloggin up the yankee thread lol.. Man threads are posted not to be talked in only about the specific game.... YAAAWN

Just keep on hatin brother.. Thats your M O

I caught up on the dvr last last night I should hae saved the 2 games from Friday and Saturday.. He had 2 amazing plays just in them alone..
                Last edited by wheeler281; 05-09-2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

I'm not hating, he has poor range, his fielding percentage is as good as it is, is because he cant get to alot of balls, just like Peralta..Peralta is a bum at shortstop as well..almost no range, but only one error because of the lack of range

Comment

Comment

Only Yankee fans think he has good range, everyone else realises he has bad range, its cool..stay in denial..got those Yankee blinders on right now? Because my Tiger blinders are off

Comment

Im about to leave this thread. It always turns into tigers talk. lol geeze.

We need to make gladdy his own Tigers Thread for daily tigers talk. lol

Comment

This is about Jeter and his poor range and wheeler being in denial

Comment

lol your the one in denial.

Comment

Your gonna try to tell me he has good range as well?

Comment

uh... Jeter is better than AT LEAST 27 of the other starters in the league at the same position in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X