Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw did you really 'lol" in the scale back and get their money regardless comments or is electronic media rotting your brain that you just put them in there

Another one I remember

you knew all about the new madden(in my thread) and "it was the same" I think you said so you were not going to buy it and game me a wink smiley, Yet when asked you had not bought one in 2 years and your system is broke so you had no intentions anyway to buy but had to be all knowing dan to be relevant or something

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Now could I be wrong? Sure, all i'm saying though is unless these contracts for some reason aren't guaranteed, or the Sox can find a team to take on some/most/all of a players salary in a trade, they're stuck with these guys.

Comment

am I being critical

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          btw did you really 'lol" in the scale back and get their money regardless comments or is electronic media rotting your brain that you just put them in there

Another one I remember

you knew all about the new madden(in my thread) and "it was the same" I think you said so you were not going to buy it and game me a wink smiley, Yet when asked you had not bought one in 2 years and your system is broke so you had no intentions anyway to buy but had to be all knowing dan to be relevant or something
          Uhm...My 360 works perfect, and so did the PS2 I had before it. I can't play live, thats all.

I've never bought the game, I have played the previous Madden's at my brothers place before though, hence I knew it was virtually the same game.

Comment

but yet it isn't

Comment

anyhew all those above should have been prefaced "not to be rude"

Comment

am I being critical
                Probably, but its ok.

Comment

I am tightly wound FTW tonight. Gosh darn rain ruined my evening. Wanted to set up my game cam. Scout around my tree stand

Comment

Its finally not raining around here tonight. Gonna watch Baseball, last chance to see a Jacob Turner spot start for this season, might as well watch. Texas lost as well which is a good thing

Comment

Erie Pa is way bigger bills country then it is Steelers. People who live along that stretch of 90 commute to Buffalo for work.. Huge area
                      lol...I live here man. It's 60% Steelers fans, 35% Browns fans, 5% Bills fans.

Erie's actually closer to Cleveland than it is Buffalo. If any team should be the 'home' team for TV coverage, it should be Cleveland.
                      Last edited by jsab4807; 09-22-2011, 06:32 PM.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                      Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

What i've taken out of today, all the teams that have clinched their division are on cruise control at this point, so might as well take everything with a grain of salt

Comment

Working...
                        X