X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright gents be good ttyl

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Bradford played a good game yesterday against the Redskins. However, his offensive line was pitiful. They let him get sacked seven, yes seven, times. But he got right back up every time, and almost rallied them to a comeback win. The WORST players were his RECEIVERS. They dropped pass after pass after pass..........

And Woody, it may not be too long before the Red Sox finish behind the "Birds". If those young "Birds" pitchers who struggled this year get their control to be consistent, and the offense can continue like this year, the "Birds" will be in the run. I hope this happens next year. I'd like to see the "Birds" get back like they were in the mid '60's through the early '80's.
      Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-03-2011, 12:44 PM.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        Just like a few people who rip Scherzer all season then had "no idea how he pitched" and they suddenly "didnt care"
        Hey....newsflash. I ripped Scherzer all season BECAUSE HE WAS TRASH ALL SEASON.

Also, I didn't care how he pitched, nor did I know how he pitched. You really think I'm watching a Yankees/Tigers game when there's football and a race on? I couldn't care less what happens in a baseball game that involves two teams I can't stand when there's more important things on tv.

BTW, if Scherzer was even decent, you wouldn't STILL owe me $10 for his 'stellar' 2011 regular season.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

You would've cared if he had pitched bad though, right?

Comment

Still have the Jays...

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
            Bradford played a good game yesterday against the Redskins. However, his offensive line was pitiful. They let him get sacked seven, yes seven, times. But he got right back up every time, and almost rallied them to a comeback win. The WORST players were his RECEIVERS. They dropped pass after pass after pass..........

And Woody, it may not be too long before the Red Sox finish behind the "Birds". If those young "Birds" pitchers who struggled this year get their control to be consistent, and the offense can continue like this year, the "Birds" will be in the run. I hope this happens next year. I'd like to see the "Birds" get back like they were in the mid '60's through the early '80's.
            They would still have to finish behind the Jays.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

You would've cared if he had pitched bad though, right?
              How can I care about something that I'm not paying any attention to?

Is it that hard to grasp?

Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                How can I care about something that I'm not paying any attention to?

Is it that hard to grasp?
                There is no doubt in my mind had he gone out and went say 5 innings 4 runs, you would've saw that and completely ripped him/mocked me, or am I wrong?

Comment

I probably would've laughed when I saw the boxscore.

You're like the crazy religious guy shoving HIS religion down everyone else's throats. No matter how hard you try, no one is going to care about the Detroit Tigers.

Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Amanda Knox verdict about to be read... Which is more important than Tigers baseball
                    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                      I probably would've laughed when I saw the boxscore.

You're like the crazy religious guy shoving HIS religion down everyone else's throats. No matter how hard you try, no one is going to care about the Detroit Tigers.
                      I don't care if you care, I just want you to end your hate.

Comment

I don't care if you care, I just want you to end your hate.
                        This post sums up my statement of you being the crazy religious guy PERFECTLY.

Do you see wheeler trying to convince me to quit hating the Steelers?

Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Nope...You don't blind hate the Steelers though..You'll give props every once in a while...Although you do think Verlander should be MVP, maybe I am unfair

---
                          That 2011 case ended up being pretty solid, the last 2 boxes really helped out Boxes 2-6

Comment

Working...
                          X