This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
    Im about to leave this thread. It always turns into tigers talk. lol geeze.

We need to make gladdy his own Tigers Thread for daily tigers talk. lol

we do it's called "ANY THREAD STARTED BY GLADDY" lol

Comment

and Josh.. you gonna mark our deal complete so I can give you feedback ?

Comment

yah crap. I got to send ya paypal.. lol and you know, I dont remember sending you 1/2 of those cards. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
          uh... Jeter is better than AT LEAST 27 of the other starters in the league at the same position in my opinion
          He has better range than atleast 27 other shortstops?

Yea....no he doesnt.

Comment

and he is 37 yrs old. Gotta suck when your 29yr old ss can;t beat out and old man...I wish I would have kept just Fridays game on dvr. I would upload 2 plays from that game alone on youtube that over 75% in the league do not make.

Whatever keep using my lines to post your comments

Your hatred outside of the tigers comes out of your eyeyballs. It is so obvious. I did not say great I said above avg.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

He has below average range though lol..

Peralta shouldn't play shortstop at all, thats the problem, he can field a ball hit at him great, anythign not at him is usually a base hit, and i've always said Peralta sucks at defense..I can admit it, I can also admit Jeter doesn't have good range..

Comment

On a positive note... The Giants swept the Rockies w/o Pablo- who is the only Giant hitting over .300.....

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

Sandoval is one of the 4 players on the DL for my fantasy team

Random, but anyone else think 'quality starts' in baseball is one of the most worthless stats out there?

Comment

nothing shocks me from you anymore.. It is like clock work

It always Lyelands fault yet that gets no credit when team does something good. Everyone else is wrong. Tigers rule always will comeback. Other teams suck. We will win 90 games and if we do not still will win the divison...Jeter sucks, jeter sucks, jeter sucks. Holy cow is there a poster of miggy drunk, naked and pissing on yankee stadium in a stooper on your ceiling
                    Last edited by wheeler281; 05-09-2011, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
                      On a positive note... The Giants swept the Rockies w/o Pablo- who is the only Giant hitting over .300.....
                      Pablo looked so much better this year too.. Hopefully the giants keep on winning. Love all those guys on that team

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                        Sandoval is one of the 4 players on the DL for my fantasy team

Random, but anyone else think 'quality starts' in baseball is one of the most worthless stats out there?
                        no doubt..

It has the same meaning to me as pitch count in a ball game

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                          nothing shocks me from you anymore.. It is like clock work

It always Lyelands fault yet that gets no credit when team does something good. Everyone else is wrong. Tigers rule always will comeback. Other teams suck. We will win 90 games and f we do nto still will win the divison...Jeter sucks, jeter sucks, jeter sucks. Holy cow is there a poster of miggy drunk, naked and pissing on yankee stadium in a stooper on your ceiling
                          Leyland gets credit when he does something that clearly wins the team a game..when he does that i'll let everyone know. however theres been a handful of games you can point to a specific reason why they lost..most recently, the first two games of the Indians series.

Which teams have I said suck? Besides the Twins/WhiteSox..

Ya know, if the Tigers do win the division, theres gonna be a summer's worth of posts that will have you looking like a fool, right? Since you already think i'm a fool, anything I post won't suprise you though, correct?

Nope, just have a regular poster of Miggy in my room, next to my Mike Vick Eagles poster

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                            no doubt..

It has the same meaning to me as pitch count in a ball game
                            by rule I think its atleast 6 innings and 3 earned runs or less.

6 innings and 3 earned runs is a 4.50 ERA. 7 innings and 3 runs or 6 innings and 2 runs makes much more sense in my opinion.

Pitchcout doesn't face me to much, depending on the pitcher, a guy like Verlander, Sabathia, Halladay etc can throw 120+ pitches every outing probably..

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                              Leyland gets credit when he does something that clearly wins the team a game..when he does that i'll let everyone know. however theres been a handful of games you can point to a specific reason why they lost..most recently, the first two games of the Indians series.

Which teams have I said suck? Besides the Twins/WhiteSox..

Ya know, if the Tigers do win the division, theres gonna be a summer's worth of posts that will have you looking like a fool, right? Since you already think i'm a fool, anything I post won't suprise you though, correct?

Nope, just have a regular poster of Miggy in my room, next to my Mike Vick Eagles poster

Nope nothing will surprise. I could care less if they win the division I never said either way I just watch for he 90 game pinnacle. You are the one that said should

Comment

Just imagine if a group of 5 scrub pitchers took a team to the playoffs, that'd be some story for the ages...

Comment

Working...
                                X